RSS Feed
Do you work with United States customers?
Posted by Michael A on 25 December 2013 07:54 PM

In accordance with FinCEN (The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) requirements, any company or individual providing financial services to citizens and/or residents of the United States, should register as MSB in US, and get the local licenses for each state. 

At the moment we are preparing our company to enter the US market at the nearest period of time, and hope to become available for our US customers starting from 2016-2017 (at least for the most significant states). Until then our services are not available for US-based customers and citizens of the USA living abroad. We apologize for inconvenience. To be the first to know about the progress of our US expansion, please subscribe to our mailing list and get a 50% discount for your first order! * And don't worry, we will not spam your email!

Subscribe to service updates for US-based customers

* indicates required


* - Applicable only for US-based customers, or citizens of USA living abroad

(132 vote(s))
Not helpful